Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Mikko Blog!

I was able to play over at my cousin Leah's house on Tuesday! We had all that fresh snow to play in...so I went out with Auntie Mandy and Corey to shovel while Miss Leah stayed inside and watched The Lorax! 
Auntie Mandy said I could wear Leah's snow pants! There was NO Way I was wearing the blue ones because they had flowers on them! They were GIRL pants!!!
So I decided to wear her purple snow pants instead! (Shhh...we didn't tell him they had flowers too!)
I had so much fun playing in the snow! It is from all that practice I have from Int Falls!
Auntie Mandy grabbed me the BIGGEST icicle!
And for some reason Auntie Mandy always wants Leah and I to take a bath! We DO love playing in the tub together! We played so nice together ALL day-I can't wait to come over again! Thanks Leah!

No comments:

Post a Comment