Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm 5 months old!


I'm sitting just fine propped up...

My head is just a little too heavy still...

And I topple over...
Baby Booty!

I'm 5 months old today! I am still sleeping through the night and taking 2-3 good naps during the day. I have discovered all the noises I can make and enjoy babbling all day long. (Have yet to discover the joys of screaming!) I roll over on my terms and only then! My Mom thinks she'll get it on video tape but I'm not allowing it! Once I rolled over to my tummy in one fluid motion like I've been doing it for months! I eat some rice cereal here and there but soon my Mom is going to start making her own fresh baby food for me to eat! It will taste so much better than the store brands! She even has a recipe for me called Salmon Surprise she's eager to try! Next week at Thanksgiving maybe they'll let me try some mashed potatoes-I hear it was my Dad's favorite when he was my age!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie! I am so bummed we won't see you on Thanksgiving : (

    ReplyDelete