Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Am 7 Months Today!

I'm wearing jeans now!

It is getting more and more difficult to sit still!
I'm outta here!

I am 7 months today and I talk up a storm! I babble all day, my newest addition is "da da da da da da" but don't tell my Dad he hasn't heard it yet! He is going to LOVE it! I spend lots of time in my exersaucer which keeps me very busy with music and lights. I roll to reach the toy I want and I am almost sitting on my own. I am eating all sorts of foods now-bananas, sweet potatoes, apples, rice cereal and my new favorite peas! At Christmas Mom was given lots of gadgets to help her prepare my food and they are working awesome! She makes a batch and freezes the food in ice cube trays-so be careful what you put in your drinks at our house! (You could be having an ice cold coke and sweet potato!)

No comments:

Post a Comment