Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Am 15 Months Old!




My GIANT toothers!
I was 15 months on Monday, but I thought I'd wait until I went to my 15 month check up today to blog! I remembered right away what happens at the doctor's office-as soon as they took me into my exam room I cried the entire time! (And it turned out to be the fastest visit we've ever had there-so my parents were pleased!) I weigh 20 lbs 8 oz and I am 29.5 inches tall! I fall in the 25% with both height and weight. I eat and sleep like a champ and still nap twice a day. My newest word is "go." I love to put my arms straight in the air for "touchdown" and I squat down and pop up for "jump!" I am getting around so well now that I've tried some climbing! Yikes! My parents haven't even begun to realize the child proofing that is still to be done! Life is good and my parents enjoy taking me out and about everywhere! They've got it sooo easy with me!



1 comment: