Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Weekend!

Saturday we had lunch with David the Deer and Mikko the Monster Robot! Auntie Rebecca made the deer costume and it was amazing-it looked store bought!
Meeks the Cheeks Robert!
After lunch we met up at Grandma Deb's house with Mason and Mya for pictures! Mason was Iron Man and Mya was a beautiful fairy princess!
Mom had to work Saturday night so she went in as "Snookie" and I spent the night at Grandma Deb's!
Sunday we stopped by Rhea's house to see Connor the Player and Ben as Buzz Lightyear!
Ben showed me how well he does puzzles!
We stopped by my Godparents' house Brian and Danice!
They had the coolest Winnie the Pooh pumpkins!
Home before dinner to curl up in my halloween jammies from Auntie Rebecca!
Happy Halloween Everyone! (Papa Lee and Grandma Mary-sorry we never made it out your way-my Mom was too tired!)

No comments:

Post a Comment