Friday, May 20, 2011

I am 23 Months Old!

I am 23 months today! I am repeating everything and have been putting words together to make mini sentences! In the car I told my Mom, "Mommy Drive Car!" She was amazed and instantly called Daddy to brag how smart I am! I can point and say my body parts, I am working on numbers and colors. I like to say everything is "Purple-Green" and I like to say that there is "Two" of just about everything! My latest sentence has been to say "A car!" and then point to another car and say "A nodder Car!" It makes my parents laugh-which is a nodder of my favorite things to do! I have become the comedian in the family and I love to be silly! I am still sleeping in my crib. I prefer to sit at the table rather than a high chair. And if you tell me to go this way I am going THAT way! (It drives my Mom crazy! He-He!)

No comments:

Post a Comment