Friday, June 17, 2011

Peters' Resort

Another week at Peter's Resort with Grandma Mary's family! 32 people total...some the whole week some just a few nights! Such a better trip this year for me because I am old enough to run around with all the other kids!
Sunday dinner in the resort's Lodge
Luckily Mikko brought some trains to share!
Golf cart rides are the best!
Shelby taking me for a ride!
Shelby and I loved walks in the wagon!
The twins-Althea and Oscar and cousin Sophia!
Group shot of the kids! 10 kids in all...can you find Baby Lauren?Some very serious train playing with Sophia
Fishing with Daddy
More golf cart rides!
The resort's playground
Posing in our PJs
The traditional pinata for Amanda's 8th BDay
Uncle DustyUncle Damon and David fishing!
Great week at the cabin -my parents even got a round of golf in together!

No comments:

Post a Comment