Monday, May 7, 2012

Potty Party...Success!


 When I  woke up our bathroom was transformed into a beach party for a Potty Party! I really love the water and fish and making sand castles...so the beach was brought inside!
 The treat tray for using the potty! My popular choice was pistachios or M&Ms!


 This is "Dolly" I had to show her how to use the potty chair because she didn't know how!


 Dolly had to watch DVDs about going to the Potty!
 I got a present...my own underwear! I wore it all day and only got a little pee in them twice getting to the potty chair! Pull-Ups are only for bedtime!

 Lots of fun drinks!
 We had a sea shell hunt outside!
Dolly was a really good learner...hopefully she will remember what she learned tomorrow! We had lots of fun today and Grandma Debbie and Gaga stopped by too! They were very proud of me! 

1 comment: