Saturday, September 22, 2012

Renaissance Festival!

 My Mom and Dad love the Renaissance Festival! They like all the performers and shows-but I don't...so next year they are not bringing me along!
 A fun swing that I loved going on! It made my "Tummy Tickle!"

 My favorite! A pony ride!
 The petting zoo!
 A fairy store had a beautiful flower wall with little toad stools to play on!
 I HAD to have a butterfly painted on my face and a half hour later wanted it washed off! Mom made me wait until I got home-but it was my first request when we got home!
 Turkey Drumstick!
 Mommy hasn't had one in about 18 years!
The "Rat Catcher" saw Mommy walk by in her hat and said, "You didn't have to wear that hat...we could tell you were an Idiot!" Papa Lee would have loved it!
We found another giant swing for me and Daddy to go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment