Friday, June 28, 2013

Back to the Cabin

Mama was on vacation from work and Daddy didn't have any work to do so we went back to the cabin! A few days alone and a few days with Grandma Debbie and Papa Rob!
We went fishing on Thursday-Mom and Dad were slaying the bass!
See? It's a LARGE mouth bass!
We packed a huge bag of toys to entertain me on the boat while Mom and Dad fished...but I entertained myself by playing with the leaches! The whole afternoon!
"He's sooo cute! Oh you need another leach as bait...here take this one!"
Another belated birthday celebration! My Grannie Diannie brought me the cutest watermelon cake!
She's so good to us...we had her over for our fish fry!
I had a nice visit with my Great Grandma Celery! (AKA Sally) It was so nice because I slept on the couch while Dad and Mom got to visit!
Grandma Sally's Norwegian table prayer that Mom quizzed her about and made her recite!
 
 In Jesus' name to the table we go
To eat and drink according to His word.
To God the honor, us the gain,
So we have food in Jesus' name.
Amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment