Saturday, July 6, 2013

Busy 4th of July Weekend...With Daddy!


Spent the day on Lotus Lake in Chanhassen with Daddy and my friends Taylor and Jordan and their daddy! Mommy was able to stop by for a little bit before going to work the 4th!
Daddy and I went to watch the fireworks at Gaga's house!
Me blabbing in Gaga's ear about all the different fireworks!
Then Daddy and I went to the cabin on Friday for their weekend festivities! Which includes the parade that Grandma Debbie carries the flag in every year! Can you see her?
Usually they walk with the flags?? Lucky Grandma hitched a ride this year!

Daddy Look! They are throwing candy in the street!
We took a boat ride and I tried out every one's lap before settling into Papa Rob's lap to sleep! I was just like Goldilocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment