Thursday, August 27, 2009

1st Time Parents Alert!

Breast feeding outside the Kare 11 booth And burping!
My first bus ride!
Kisses from Buster! Gross.

It was my parents 4th anniversary today-what better way to celebrate than going to the State Fair!? My Mom was well prepared with a bag full of dipers,wipes,backup outfits, 3 different blankets (1 for burping,1 for shade on the stroller, 1 for on top of me), water,her camera, etc...We were only 2 minutes in when they realized she forgot to pack my bottle! In true "white-trash" State Fair form we had to breast feed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mandy, that is classic, love it.
    that was a great Friday afternoon laugh. We have all been there with forgetting the bottles. funny stuff
    christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I breastfed at the fair too - in the infant care center! They had very nice rooms with free baby supplies too

    ReplyDelete