Thursday, March 25, 2010

9 Month Check-Up

Daddy and Dr Dessie



Today was my 9 month check up and my parents told me there would be no shots at the visit! LIARS!! The Doctor wanted to draw my blood to make sure I'm not being posioned by lead products in or around our home. Poor Me! I weigh 16.3 lbs and I am 27 1/4 inches tall. Besides being small the doctor was very pleased with everything else. She prescribed a baby multi-vitamin that I will start taking daily. It is liquid so it will just be added to something I eat or drink that day.

2 comments:

  1. We love small babies, apparently, in our family : ) Seems to be a trend. Even Mikko is going in that direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. My child is a moose. She is 6 months and 16 lbs 3 oz (she gained 2 lbs in 2 weeks after the rotovirus). Drew was smaller though at that age (still is)...each kiddo is so different. Kate is super model tall. Oddly tall. I think she is hittin' 4 ft. :) (without her heals)

    ReplyDelete