Saturday, March 20, 2010

I am 9 Months Today!





Today I am 9 months old! I eat all day now-I haven't refused a single food that has been served to me! My Mom even made "Salmon Surprise" out of a baby cookbook and I ate it all up! I'm still not totally clear on the whole "crawling" idea yet-rolling gets me from point A to point B just fine for now! I still sleep through the night and nap twice a day. I loved taking walks this week in my stroller while Daddy's been home. Now that I'm bigger I can cruise around town in an umbrella stroller which is way easier to get in and out of! We went to the Humane Society today to see all the dogs-since I go crazy for ALL dogs, not just my own! I love playing with Daddy's I-phone now too...it has become an instant distraction when I start to fuss!

1 comment:

  1. Is she holding up 9 fingers in that first pic? I think she is. Smart girl.

    ReplyDelete