Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Caution!! Adorable 1 year old!



I wanted to wait and update my blog after my 1 year check-up! It is official! I am what everyone has been calling me since the moment I was born...A PEANUT! I am 17 lbs 9 oz and 28 inches tall! I am 5% for weight and 10% for height! Dr Dessie said for a little thing I am extremely strong! She was impressed at how hard I pushed her away as she tried to look in my mouth! She had to see the ONE tooth I finally sprouted last week at the cabin! I am very close to walking-I still love cruising around with someone holding my hands though. I have become quite the comedian in the house-so much that I even crack myself up! I am a very sweet girl-and once I am comfortable around you I can't wait to make you smile! This year has flown by though and it seems like yesterday I could barely keep my eyes open! Thanks to everyone who has cared about and for me this past year! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment