Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend at the Cabin!

After leaving Peters Resort on Friday we went across the lake to Grandma Deb and Papa Rob's cabin for the weekend! My cousins Mason and Mya came up too! It was the perfect week of family fun!
Cousins Photo Shoot #1
Cousins Photo Shoot #2
Cousins Photo Shoot #3
On Saturday my Great Uncle Kent participated in a motorcycle ride called "The Hospice Run" that raises money every year for Glacial Ridge Hospice in Glenwood! Last year this is where Grandma was when my Mom decided to go into early labor!
Kent and Mason
We thought we'd be nerdy and make a sign for Kent! Mason came up with the idea to put "No Wheelies" on it-he's so smart!
I showed Mya how I can play peek-a-boo!
Great Grandma Sally
Grandma and Papa got a new pontoon on Saturday!
I got fussy on board so Mom had to do what Mom does...

Mom and I got bored on the car ride home!

No comments:

Post a Comment