Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I am 18 Months! (and 2 weeks)

On the chair!
Playing with Mom's make up!
Glam Girl! My new girly purse from Auntie Rhea!
I love accessorizing with beads!
On the go...with my monster truck "Grave Digger"
We waited to update the blog until I saw the Doctor for my 18 mo check up! I weigh 24 pounds and I am 31.5" tall. I am 50% for height and 25% for weight! My Dr is very impressed how well I am catching up with my peers! I will not need immunization shots until I am 5 years old! What a relief-I have had 24 shots so far! (Not including annual flu/h1n1 shots) I have 10 teeth now, if not more...I'm not big on letting my Mom count my teeth! I have lots of tricks too. I can point out body parts, my favorite is "Where's your tongue?" I am repeating a lot of words-my newest is "puppy"! My Dad left for AZ again last Monday but he was home for almost 3 weeks over the holidays which really made me happy! He will be home in less than 2 weeks! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment