Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Am 19 Months Old!

I wanted to sit with my baby today and feed her

Then I wanted to feed Buster too! He's such a good play mate!
Wow! I can't believe I am closer to 2 years old than 1! I am growing so fast! I am repeating words all the time now! I run through the house pulling Buster by his collar. (My Mom likes to take his collar off so he can take a break from the abuse!) It makes my Grandma Carol very nervous how rough I play with our 75 pound dog! He has been a very sweet puppy though! I love bath time, and story time, and playing with my kitchens! I have started screaming at my disapproval if something is taken away-it is kind of funny to my Mom, she can't wait for Daddy to get home and hear it! Hopefully Friday night he will be home safe and will be able to stay home for a while! We miss him tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment