Saturday, June 23, 2012

Busy Saturday!

 We helped Lauren celebrate her 2nd birthday this morning! Here's Me and Fia!
 The Lees!
 Uncle Dusty was spinning us around...
 and around! He got so dizzy!
 I got a little 30 min nap in the car!
 We went to the Minnetonka Summer Festival! It was AWESOME! Free pony rides!
 Amazing Petting Zoo-all the animals were free to wander around us!
 So Gentle!
 Norman the Calf-he was so sweet!
 I pulled the grass out of the ground and fed him!
 "I like to pet the rabbits George"
 HUGE inflatables to climb and slide down! I was a rock star climber!
 I climbed all the way up here to get to the giant slide!
 Crazy Fun! I had to do this slide about 5 times!
Music in the park...no Mom, I will NOT dance to the band! Minnetonka does a wonderful job-this is by far the best summer event we've attended! It was all teenage kids and volunteers running the festival and all the activities were free! Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment