Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yay! I'm 3!

 We had a lot of people come over for dinner to help celebrate my birthday! It was rainy all day-but we still played outside! I got to see my new doctor for my 3 year check up and she said I weighed 30.5 pounds and I am 37 inches tall-I am at the 50% for height and weight! We now go to South Lake Pediatrics in Minnetonka!
 Such a cute picture of my Gaga!
 Mikko and Lauren...all my plates and napkins were 3D!
 David, Uncle Dusty, and Erin
 Mya helping me with my presents!
 It was a lot of work opening all those presents...I had to take a break and sit with Mommy!
 We couldn't find a Mater cake at the store so Mommy made one! (Not too shabby!)
And a back up Cars cake in case my Mater cake didn't turn out! Look how psycho Mommy looks with her knife! Look out David!

No comments:

Post a Comment