Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Met Cinderella!!

 My friend Lily turned 3 today and had a Princess party! All the girls came dressed as Princesses and Cinderella was there! Luckily she is the only Princess I know...I was even wearing her dress!
 Uh oh! I may be a princess girl now...
 Cinderella was so nice...she read us a book! Here I am front and center-I was very star struck!
 Then she dressed us up with fairy wings, tiaras,and magic wands! Then we walked the red carpet for the parents! Here's Princess Lily!
 Right next to Cinderella...again!
Princess Lily and Princess Leah!
Cinderella was amazing! She remembered all the kids names, face painted, and did a craft project with all of us! (and never broke character once!) She might have to be invited to my birthday this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment