Saturday, July 25, 2009

Family Fun at Crystal Frolics

Kristin and Uncle Mark
Dad and Travis
My Tent
Mason

Team Nevala
Travis and Uncle Mark
Bag 4 Mercy
Kristin-Mom-Dad-Aunt Missy

Today we participated in the Baggo tournament at Crystal Frolics. My Dad, Mom, Aunt Missy, and Kristin were on a team together called "Bag for Mercy" and my Uncle Mark and Travis were on another team called "Team Nevala" (Uncle Mark received extra points for most creative team name.) Aunt Missy made both teams fabulous T-shirts of course! My Mom didn't want me to feel left out so she did a quick iron-on this morning! Bag for Mercy didn't do so well though-they ended up in the bottom half of the 32 teams but Team Nevala ended up in the top half-and almost beat last year's winner! I stayed in a little tent out of the sun,wind, and drizzle? It was a very confusing afternoon of weather! My cousins Mason and Mya showed up with Uncle Mark's parents and sister to help cheer the two teams on. It was a lot of fun to spend the day with all those Nevalas!

No comments:

Post a Comment