Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm a Blogger...















My Aunt Rebecca and Papa Lee said I HAD to get a blog started so here I am...I am already coming up on 4 weeks old this Saturday. I am finally fitting into my "newborn" size clothes now! I have the cutest outfits people have brought me and until recently they have been hanging in my closet. My Mom was never one to gush, but now she pulls them out and squeals over them. She and my Dad are complete photography nuts and will probably be posting their fine work all over this blog-I can't blame them for shoving their camera in my face all the time...I AM really adorable! Plus they just bought a new camera that doesn't hesitate 5 seconds when you press the shutter button-finally some pictures with my eyes open! They are constantly laughing at me because I make tons of goofy grunting noises all day-they call me Baby Hulk when I'm trying to get out of my swaddle! Dad's really good at swaddling though and I haven't been able to break out of one yet...

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY! I'm so excited to follow what you are up to, Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see your blog - Leah is an absolute doll! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete