Sunday, October 28, 2012

Busy and Cold Sunday Afternoon!

 We went to the Minnetonka Apple Orchard today! We went last year and loved it-but this year was way too cold! It was the only Sunday Daddy hasn't been at the Metrodome this month!
 I was so excited to ride the tractor! We rode it twice! The hay ride goes through a kid-friendly haunted woods! There were googly eyeballs all over the trees!
 I got my face painted-since I was in my polka dot puppy costume they made me a puppy face!
 This tractor ride went all the way around the corn maze! So cold that nobody else wanted to ride it! I was the only kid on my trip!
 Had to pet some goats!
Woof!
 Then we stopped at home and picked up Buster for a Halloween party at the dog hotel Adogo by our house. It was so nice-they had free Cajun food, cake and drinks. They had treats for Buster too and free nail clippings! There was a dog bounce house set up for the kids!
 Cold but so fun! There was a costume contest for the dogs...there were a LOT of little lap dogs running around! It was fun seeing all the different puppies in their costumes!
 Delicious chocolate cake!
Here I am helping Buster put his pumpkin hat back on-he didn't like it and kept shaking it off!

1 comment: