Thursday, October 4, 2012

My First Trip to the Dentist!

 I was very excited to visit the dentist today! We went to Lake Minnetonka Family Dentristry-it's in the same building as my doctor!
  I learned all about the tools they used on my teeth!
 I picked out bubble gum flavored tooth polish!
 She cleaned all 20 of my teeth!
 I suggested that we cleaned Snoopy's teeth too!
 My dentist was very sweet and polished his too!
My beautiful smile! I also got to pick out a new toothbrush-I went with the dinosaur one! I also told the dentist "Thank You" and gave her a hug and a kiss! (Mommy says I've really become trusting of new people lately...could it be new manners learned at PreSchool??)

4 comments:

  1. What a brave little girl! I actually see myself in you. It may be weird for some, but even as a child, I loved going to the dentist. Up to this point in my life, I still go to my orthodontist regularly with much excitement. There is just something about the tools and the process of cleaning my teeth that make me feel so comfortable. Do you think it’s weird?

    Patty Gurrola

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Patty, Little Kitten! You were so brave! And it seems that you were having fun on your first dental visit. I sure your dentist was so proud of you because you are taking care of your teeth! Way to go!

    Kaley Baum

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brave little girl! You’re a great role model to other kids who are mostly scared of going to the dentist’s office to have their teeth cleaned, just like my son. Cleaning your teeth is very important to prevent cavities and bad breath. Your parent is definitely proud of you. :)

    Ted Grimmer

    ReplyDelete