Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fresh Beat Band!

 My Mom saw that my favorite band from Nick Jr was going to be at Mall of America today! The Fresh Beat Band was the first kids show I really got into! If you bought their new CD today you also got a wristband to meet the band! They screened a new episode on a huge TV in the mall and had tables full of Fresh Beat crafts to do!
 I was so excited to wear a party hat!
 We snuck in some rides, since Tuesdays are "Toddler Tuesdays" and rides were half off!
 Finally it was time to meet the band! They came down the stairs right in front of where we were waiting in line! Twist (in the yellow) gave me a high five!
 Shout!
 Marina and Kiki! (Kiki and Twist are my favorite members!)
 We waited in line for an hour to have my poster signed. I was very patient and excited! A lot of kids were having meltdowns but I did a really good job of waiting my turn!
I showed Kiki and Marina my sparkly shoes and gave Twist another high five!
Since I was such a good girl all day- Mommy treated me to a chocolate shake at Johnny Rockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment